Android users are facing a serious issue after the releasing of new privacy protection known As FRP (Factory Reset Protection). Android 5.0 Lollipop came up with a new irritating update, which asks for several verifications before resetting your device to factory mode. Many Android users have reported this new verification update. Apart from being a security verification, this new feature can be a serious problem if you have forgotten your Google Account login in details.
To over come this problem we have found out two solutions for it, Both of them works fine and do not ask for rooting android device or cause any damage to your phone.
The first method: in this regard is Bypassing Factory Reset Protection via FRP Bypass Apk.This is a third party Android application which allows you to easily bypass the factory reset verification. It do not require Root device and do not harm your phone in any manner. It is the easiest way of getting rid of FRP.
You can download FRP Bypass Apk and learn how it works from here: https://apkwaves.com/frp-bypass-apk/
Second Method: The Second Method for bypassing this protection is via another Android App known as Bypass Google Account Apk. This method allows you to bypass your already present Google Account on Your Android device and gives you an option for adding new Google Account or Creating a New one. This method also don’t require any rooted device and do not harm your device in Any Regard.
Bypass Google Account Apk Details:
Bypassing google account can be used for a number of reasons. One of the best use of this app is for FRP Bypass. Bypass Google Account is an easy method and do not require any technical skills. it can be done in a few minutes. The only requirement for this method is an internet connection.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download SideSync on your Laptop or PC.
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker Apk File on Your PC.
- Now Connet our Android Device with your PC.
- Transfer the Apk File From your Computer to your Android device.
- A pop up message will appear on your Samsung screen. Click open with Galaxy Apps.
- Use the search Bar To Download ES File Explorer or Download ES File Explorer Pro Apk.
- Now go to your file manager and locate the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk file.
- Install it.
- Now Open it and use search bar to locate Google Account Manager.
- Click On Google Account Manager.
- A list will Appear all the same Name (Google Account Manager) Click on the fifth one from the list.
- Click Try.
- Now A New Screen Will Appear, Search for 3 dots on the top right.
- Click on them and select Browser Sign-In.
- Now it will ask you for a new Google Email.
- Put a new email or create a new one.
- Now Go to settings and Factory restore your device with the new google email.