Hello Friends! Here we provide you Download [page_title] on your android phone. This is Best [post_category] App of Android. So, scroll down to find out the more information about [page_title].Are you an Android user? If yes, then you most probably download apps in your mobile from Google Play Store but if you are not able to download from that place then you are in right place. Here you can download it without any limitation. Don’t worry the process is very simple but you have to change some settings in your Android phone and you will get the latest version of [page_title]. You just have to click on the Download button to download the APK file. Here are some details of [page_title] are mentioned below. Have a look!
Please try Lite version of IP Webcam first. Its only limitations are lack of Tasker integration and customizable user interface.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.